A French notaire is an independant legal and fiscal expert who guarantees the efficacy of their council and conventions which bear the seal of the French State. A notaire, is by definition, a trustworthy partner.
Our law firm, specializing in international operations, is a unique resource for international clients. Thanks to our interdisciplinary global approach, we are capable of both advising and acting on your behalf, a single contact for performing and securing complex operations.
We advise our clients at the earliest stage in order to secure their project and study their FEASIBILITY so that risks of disputes, tax assessment or financial loss can be avoided (risk management).
Our INTERNATIONAL and INTERDISCIPLINARY EXPERTISE relies on a rich and ongoing legal and fiscal surveillance.
We ensure COMPLIANCE and our CLIENT'S REPUTATION by securing their operations. We SPECIALISE ON EACH FILE in a transverse and vertical approach, all within taking into account the client's personality.
We assist non-residents in the following international operations :
• Individuals :
- Identification and creation of the investment structure
- International prenuptial agreements
- International succession
- Notarization of signature on documents that have to be used abroad
• Companies :
- Setting up subsidiaries or offices in France or abroad
- Acquisition of a stake in a French or foreign company
- Cross-border merger or takeover
- International corporate tax law
- International business contract
- Special funding