For each of our clients we create a portfolio of legal services based on our areas of expertise (management of corporate legal obligations, record keeping and archiving, monitoring, contractualisation, judicial and fiscal advice...).
Our goal is to lighten the burden of time consuming tasks that are not at the core of our client’s profession. Delegating these responsibilities to our team makes life simpler for businesses, saving time and capital. Years of experience and the pooling of resources result in a high level of efficiency that allows us to offer our services at an excellent value.
In order to ensure superior service and a transparency of costs, before beginning our partnership with the client, we create a detailed contract specifying:
- the economic objectives
- the extent of our services
- the establishment of a reporting system for monitoring and evaluation
- the cost to the client
Our profession requires us to continually maintain and enhance our knowledge base. The quality of legal monitoring is inextricably linked to the quality of our informational resources and the pertinence of our data.
Here are a few examples of journals read weekly in our office. We also follow closely new online information and in electronic databases.
• official legal portals (eg Legifrance)
• available online databases (eg LexisNexis, Lamy, Joly, Francis Lefebvre, Doctrinal plus ...)
• newsletters specialized in areas of our activities
• articles of quality periodicals (eg bulletin rapid business law and tax quick sheet Francis Lefebvre, Joly newsletter, review of Juris workbook, review real estate Dalloz ...)
• specialized works (Le Moniteur, Mémentos Francis Lefebvre, Dalloz Action ...)
The office manages the creation of a personalized and detailed annual report, the approval of annual social accounts and the posting of earnings and other regulated conventions.
- modifications of charters, bye-laws or articles of association
- monitoring for applicable judicial or legal changes
- tax declarations concerning the distribution of dividends
These are examples of documents that our office has conserved for our clients. Too often, these types of documents are lost, but they are are essential to the operation of any business, especially when the business is being sold or transferred.
Click on the image to expand, then on next to continue reading the document.
Creation of contractual agreements and classification of documents
The office classifies, on an annual basis, all the documents a company is legally required to prepare, including the shareholder report, the report on regulated conventions, all in order to ensure that the company’s accounts are properly recorded and archived and that therefore all legal and administrative obligations are met.